Buy Stuff

Thursday, June 17, 2010

McDonalds Sez "No Homo!"

I was not one bit surprised to learn that McDonalds COO Donald Thompson has declared that Americans are not going to be seeing anything like the adorable gay ad their French division ran, because he is a Christian, and homosexuality is in violation of his values.  Read more about it here at David Dust's blog. David writes more eloquently about why this is pure bullshit than I ever could .  If you agree with him (and me) you might want to contact McDonalds here and let them know why you will no longer be able to purchase their poison food.

Edited June 19, 2010 to correct an egregious factual error on my part.

5 comments:

charles said...

I just wrote to their "social responsibility" page to inform them that to put Mr. Johnson's mind at ease, I wouldn't be spending any dirty gay dollars there in the future

Luke said...

Talk about eloquently! :)
I have been to McDonalds maybe twice in my life...and I guess that will be it.

bufs said...

Oh, easy-peasy. Self-respecting fags have too much "taste" to dabble at Mickey D's.

But while we're on the subject of politicized eateries ... let's not forget Chik-fil-A.

Much as I love their carrot salad, I'm totally gagged by their founder's "only-good-Christian-teens-need-apply-to-work-here" mantra.

Maybe I'm too harsh.

David Dust said...

I guess I write better when I'm white-hot pissed off to-the-core.

BTW - I know this is blasphemy to admit as a gay man, but I usually eat at McD's at least 2-3 times a week (don't judge!). But since writing my tirade, I haven't gone near those dirty homophobic bitches.

XOXOXOXOXO

靖福 said...

Where did you purchase this product?.................................................................