Buy Stuff

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Got Lost In His Eyes

Every once in a while I happen upon a photograph that makes me weak in the knees, knocks me out, and blows my mind all at the same time. This photo by  Naho Kubota of  Liam Sole and Abiah Hostvedt is one such photo.


OK,  maybe it isn't the photo, per se, that has effected me thus, but the face of Liam Sole, a British model working in New York.  Mind you, there's nothing wrong with Abiah. In fact I've seen quite a few nice photos of him that could very well show up here in the near future, but he hasn't inspired me to go into full stalker mode, as Liam has.  It's all about the face, folks, but the rest of Liam, as you can see,  is right on the money.

























2 comments:

Michael said...

Site looks nice.

Luke said...

O Sole mio!
Liam looks lovely...it's not just his face for me but also the dark moppy hair and the lovely lean body!