Buy Stuff

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Pride of Wapakoneta



I'm just going to go ahead and tell you what I think is going to happen on tonight's finale of So You Think You Can DanceKent Boyd, the 18-year old from a very prosperous-looking farm near Wapakoneta, Ohio, is going to win.  Robert and Lauren both dance as well as him,  in truth maybe technically better, and Robert is very good looking, but Kent is just off-the-charts adorable in a way that can't be captured with mere photography.

My other prediction is that Cat Deeley will be fabulous.

UPDATE:  I was wrong about my first prediction. Kent came in second to LaurenCat really was fabulous, though.

3 comments:

J. C. said...

Great prediction!

Jason Shaw said...

Such a cutie

Niño de mis Ojos said...

HE did not win?? if there is a injustice in this world that is, he's soooo cute he should get everything, he got me by the way...