Buy Stuff

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Please Do Not Spam Me


I just spent a good long time removing links to commercial spam from my blog comments. Time I could have been using finding nice pictures to share with you.  If you have a blog or a website that you wish to promote and you are not charging for content, email me and I'll put you in my blog roll. If you don't hear from me it is probably because I'm not good at keeping up with email, so try again.  I'm well aware that 99.9% of my readers do not  engage in this kind of behavior, but I had to say something. Ooooh, it makes me mad.

1 comment:

poster said...

hi .. linexchange with my new own server blog ??

http://youlikegaysex.com/berlin-boy/

send me backlink please in my cbox or comment

best regards ... berlin-boy

mauritzem@googlemail.com