Buy Stuff

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who's The New Guy?







A friend of mine has just informed me that I absolutely must post pictures of 18-year-old British actor Toby Regbo.  Not being familiar with the Regbo oeuvre, I did a bit of research and Bam! Pow!  Even if he is the worst actor in the world I'd still be totally sold on his face alone.  What a beauty!  As it turns out, apparently he is quite the powerhouse actor.  In his West End debut last year in the play Tusk Tusk he got the kind of glowing reviews that most actors can only dream about.  Thus far he's done a handful of film and TV roles while still attending school.  He will soon be seen as young Albus Dumbledore in the final two Harry Potter movies,  which, if past is prologue, will probably amount to a few minutes in  blurry flashback,  but he is also set to star in the film version of  Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You,  a novel I loved.   I just have a feeling that you might be seeing Toby around here in the future.

6 comments:

neil said...

Him as Dumbledore? He much to good looking.

April said...

I saw some pics of Toby being compared to Jamie Campbell Bower. As far as looks. They do look like they could be related. And both are pretty. LOL!

jaymcfly said...

Ah , i thought i knew that face , I saw him in mr nobody . which is not a bad film to pass the time of day with . I look forward to more toby .

Luke said...

He's a beauty!

Luke said...

Is that Toby's eyes that keep looking at me from your new header?

Vera said...

Well spotted, Sir Luke.