Buy Stuff

Friday, September 10, 2010

Another "Old Guy"

I decided today to keep up my recent trend  of posting a fully adult man instead of the usual teens and twinks because 1) I enjoy watching my page views plummet, 2) I was getting a little tired of reading one or two comments on every post and I wanted to make sure that no one would comment at all,  but 3) mostly I was looking for a video of Mark Ronson's song Bang, Bang, Bang and I happened across this shirtless photo of him and it made me swoon.  Happy Rosh Hashanah, baby!

And here's the video, if you're interested.

video

3 comments:

bufs said...

Thank you for this, Vera. Beauty, like good taste, is timeless.

Unfortunately I know sod all about either.

bufs.

jaymcfly said...

One of my fav older guys has to be eddie cibrian , I have loved him since the amazing 'sunset beach'

seanisbored said...

<3 Mark Ronson. He's a ride and his music is awesome.

Blog reopening soon!