Buy Stuff

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gratuitous Actor In His Underwear





22-year-old Max Thieriot is one of those actors who has been around for a while and worked fairly consistantly without ever having a truly breakout role. Usually he is cast as the main character's son or boyfriend, or in the case of Jumper, as a younger version of the main character.  You may have seen him as the lead in the new movie My Soul To Take, but judging from the box office reciepts, probably not.  These caps, which I stole borrowed from Famous Male Forums, are from the little seen movie Chloe, in which he is the teenage son of Liam Neeson and Julianne MooreChloe, which also stars Amanda Seyfried, sounds like a 1980s Cinemax After Dark movie, but is directed by Atom Egoyan and so is likely to have other things besides boobies on its mind.  And if one of those things happens to be Max in his undies, who am I to complain?

6 comments:

=Mothra= said...

Why, I could look at Max in his undies all day long. I hear tell that he appears at least shirtless in that new one.

bryboiblue said...

He's very briefly shirtless in "My Soul To Take". And while the movie is all over the place, Max is on screen 90 percent of the time, so it was worth the $11.50, in my book.

I tried watching "Chloe" -- just for Max -- I couldn't get through it, but maybe I'll try sober. *gasp*

bufs said...

Hey,

I already heard about and saw these disgusting photos thanks to a friend. ;-)

Thank heaven for friends!

Seriously.

Ethan said...

Gratuitous perhaps, but very, very nice.

taranay said...

ahh, he is beautiful! I have plenty more shirtless pictures of him, and these actually don't quite compare ;)

Luke said...

He's quite a hottie! Must check this one out - thanks!