Buy Stuff

Monday, November 15, 2010

"Slowly, Slowly, It's Too Nice A Job To Rush"



The folks at the 2010 Perth (Australia) Telethon know what to do when they get their hands on a prime piece of 16-year-old beef  like Booboo Stewart (The Taylor Lautner of his generation). They strip his shirt right off of him.  Of course they do!  And the guys on the panel seem pretty darned excited about the whole prospect. I don't know what cause they where raising money for,  but might I suggest a telethon to raise money to outlaw shirts on boys who look like Booboo Stewart?

8 comments:

Pitbullshark said...

Now that's the way to do it! Really hot television! I loved the way there was total appreciation of Boo Boo's beauty all around. And you are right, outlaw shirts for guys who look like that!

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Poor kid, being used this way. Y'know, if he were female this would be both child molestation AND sexual harrassment.

jaymcfly said...

I have to say the ' Taylor Launter of his generation ' (btw the way love that !) really does have amazing abs ! He would make a stunning Robin for Batman .

neil said...

they should have ransomed it. send in money and "he will take it off"

Zach said...

I think I have just found my first future ex-husband. Thanks vera!

taranay said...

my future husband! no way I'm divorcing that ;D lol
dang, he is so fine, better than Taylor Lautner if you ask me ;]

bryboiblue said...

OMG. Vera, fabulous post as always, but more importantly, I think you got Zach to break his commenting cherry.

Vera said...

Really? Is that true Zach? I'm so proud!