Buy Stuff

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Round-Up: Blond Edition

A week or so ago our friend April wrote  to suggest that I do a post on Vera's Blonds, and it seemed like a good idea at the time, however life got in the way and I never got around to it.  Contrary to some people's opinions, I am not exclusively obsessed with blonds,  I am obsessed, yes, with a certain blond, and I am obsessed with twinks as a species, many of whom happen to be blonds, but you don't have to be blond to get my attention. So  anyway, here's a nice selection of blondies, some of them you'll recognize, some you won't.  Enjoy!


















































4 comments:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Very nice. And once again, thank you for not including me with your other blonds. I have to protect my privacy.

taranay said...

all wonderful looking yong men, and I was quite surprised, and pleased by the Austin Butler photo! oh, he is my favorite :]

April said...

OMG, I love you, Vera. Thank you! Wow, so many pretty blonds. What a nice collection you have. :)

Uncle Mame said...

Thank you Vera dear, I do so adore all things blond and beautiful.
And to all you non-blond hotties out there, please know that Uncle loves you too, just as much!