Buy Stuff

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In Which I Wax Rhapsodic About Alex Pettyfer For The 72nd Time In Two And A Half Years









Behold! Some screen shots from the new trailer for I Am Number Four,  the movie starring Alex Pettyfer which will be opening at a theater near you in just a few short months.   In addition to I Am Number Four in February,  in March we will finally get a chance to see Alex in Beastly, and the second half of 2011 is expected to bring us Alex playing a very nasty piece of work in Now. 2011 is Alex's year, meaning he will either emerge from it a star,  or he could end up going back to Windsor with his tail dragging between his legs.  I know which scenario  I'm betting on.  Meanwhile, Deadline Hollywood has confirmed that Dreamworks has obtained the rights to a biography of the 1970's Formula 1 race car driver and international playboy James Hunt, with Alex set to star and produce.  Alex has been shopping this movie around since he was in Stormbreaker and it looks like it is finally happening for him.  Watch this space.

3 comments:

jaymcfly said...

Its a great trailer , got a cool x men vibe . One bit in trailer made me smile , where action alex says something like ' I'll blend in ' and they cut to the new school . How someone as good looking as A.A could just blend in is a tad baffling.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Such a handsome boy! Lovely colouring and fantastic bone structure. It's weird for me to go on about bone structure, but when I look at this guy that's all I can think about.

Well, maybe not all...

April said...

I just had a weird thought. Had to share. Thinking about Zoolander 2, you know spoofing models? Super ridiculously good-looking people. What if Alex had a small part? He hasn't done any comedies yet. :) Anyway, I loved the new extended trailer. My favorite shot is right after Dianna's character asks, "Where did you comes from?" That look on Alex's face made my ovaries flip flip. :D