Buy Stuff

Monday, December 6, 2010

My Latest YouTube Crush



Meet James, aka Rodders153, an 18-year-old YouTuber from the UK, probably England, but you know how you can get in trouble by assuming these things, and how touchy people get when you say they are English when they are actually Welsh,  so just for now let's say England and people can yell at me later, or not.  I discovered James when he sent me a spam, saying he wanted to share a video with me, which turns out to be a very effective tactic if you look like James and remember to include your picture. I mean, I was so there.  I think James is super-cute in not a completely obvious way and funny and also has that accent that tends to make me lose my mind on occasion. 

2 comments:

Pitbullshark said...

He's very cute. Wouldn't it be great to hear a British accent and immediately just KNOW what region they were from? I think you're right that he's English, doesn't really sound Welsh, although I guess I couldn't really be sure unless he peppered his talk with little Welshisms such as names 157 letters long or sounds that consist of blowing through a curled up tongue. Very energetic boy, by the way.

Sally Sapphire said...

Hi, hon - new follower . . . love the blog! Super cute. :)