Buy Stuff

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Quick Prediction

Not that I should really care; I've said before that I think The X Factor is a ridiculous thing but that doesn't mean I don't follow it religiously, and I want to make my official X Factor prediction before it actually happens.  I'm six hours behind the UK so the show may be airing as we speak.  I am not making any value judgments here. It is abundantly clear that both Rebecca Ferguson and Matt Cardle  are technically better musicians (some might even say "much better") than the boys in One Direction,  but I think One Direction will take the crown. Why? Because they are as cute as a basketful of puppies, and  Matt and Rebecca are soooo boring. And also, you should never underestimate the power of the teenage girl. 

Of course, I could be wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time.

[And it turns out that I was wrong.  Suprise, suprise!]

1 comment:

jaymcfly said...

bless they came third , I have to say rosy cheeked Naill's hair looked better than ever . I share in uncle Simon's pain as he attempts to market matt in music land .