Buy Stuff

Saturday, February 12, 2011

All River, All The Time

This week we have two incredible new editorials featuring Mr. River Viiperi,  aka "The Pleaser from Ibiza."  (Yes, it's a forced rhyme. So sue me.) I'm not going to apologize for the fact that this is the 31st time I have featured River on this blog.  When he stops being one of the three or four best-looking people on the planet I'll stop posting him. Maybe.

Ram Shergill brings his patented brand of over-the-top theatricality to this spread from Drama Magazine called The Boy Maharaja.









River has been beautifully photographed in the past, but this set by Zeb Daemen for The Ones To Watch may be my favorite ever. Either Zeb Daemen is a particularly talented photographer, or  River is getting more beautiful as he gets older.  Either way, and I suspect it's a combination of the two, wow!








3 comments:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

So you really think he's one of the 3 or 4 best looking people on the planet? I'll admit he's sexy and has an incredibly charming personality, but I don't find his face that beautiful.

bufs said...

Thud. [sound of me fainting. again.]

Uncle Mame said...

Ooh, nice dress!
Yes, as River gets older his beauty is starting to take on a timeless quality,
like young Brando or James Dean.