Buy Stuff

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Enigma of Caspar Leuhusen



























I can't remember the last time I have been as immediately taken with a model as I have been with Caspar Leuhusen, an astoundingly beautiful fellow who is based in Vienna. I first came across him on a Tumblr blog and immediately went on a search, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find out anything about him aside from his measurements. (184cm tall!  I'm American, so I don't even know what that means!) Perhaps because Vienna isn't exactly the epicenter of the fashion world,  it appears that Caspar hasn't done a lot. Or at least, not a lot that has turned up on the internet.  But rest assured, I'll be keeping an eye out for him.

2 comments:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

184cm is about a half inch over 6 feet. And Vienna may not be a fashion Mecca, but it's still a very beautiful city. Geh, Österreich!

Uncle Mame said...

He's jaw-dropping, and completely new to me. What a face!