Buy Stuff

Friday, February 11, 2011

Who Gets The Oscar?



No, I don't mean the Academy Award, I don't really care about that, but I do mean Oscar Nilsson, a lovely young dancer with the Royal Danish Ballet Theater.  I think he's quite a dish, and apparently Hedi Slimane agrees.


I just have to share my favorite YouTube comment about this video.  It's from a person identifying himself as mooseknukles405, who says,   "if that dude is not gay i bet he gets more pune tang than gene simmons."  Yup.

4 comments:

Luke said...

He sure is quite a dish....and 100% fat free at that!

Cid said...

Just added ur blog to my blog list.
Cya.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

And if this guy IS gay, I bet he gets more poon tang than Gene Simmons.

8====D CLICK HERE TO SEE BIG BULGES 8====D said...

.