Buy Stuff

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Something For The Occasion

Even though I am on vacation minimizing my time on the computer, as an Irish-American I would be remiss if I didn't take a break from preparing corn beef and cabbage  to wish my readers a happy St. Patrick's Day.  Yes, I know that it is just an excuse to get drunk, but it's part of my upbringing.


In search of celebratory eye candy I turned to Google and looked for for "sexy leprechauns."  The only appropriate thing I found was this,  which I didn't think was equal to the occasion:


So here's the only thing that popped into my mind: Niall Horan, the Irish portion of X Factor boy band One Direction.  I think he's a cute little thing, so I've chosen him to be our sexy leprechaun this year.  Thank you, Uncle Simon.








3 comments:

Logic According to Us said...

Any excuse to match my clothing a little too match and drink a little too much is okay with. Unfortunately, this is the only one I get all year.

jaymcfly said...

Niall 4ever !

Jason Shaw said...

Happy St Paddy's Day, ok, I'm a bit late, but I ha a bit of a headache till now!!

Niall is a little cutie, but I rather like cheeky chappy Harry, he looks like he needs a good looking after!