Buy Stuff

Friday, June 24, 2011

Bo Knows


















































I've had my eye on Swedish model Bo Develius for quite a while (unfortunately that's all I've had on him), so I was a bit surprised to see him just the other day listed as one of Models.com's New Faces of Spring/Summer 2011,  especially since I previously saw him listed as a Breakout Star of 2010.  For such an exquisitely beautiful boy, there's not nearly of him available to the public.  It's time for that to change.

4 comments:

Uncle Mame said...

I'm in love at first sight!
That top cover pic is especially nice.
Thanks for the dishy discovery, Vera!

a Nony Mouse said...

This is a well sweet collection. thanks for posting it. I fell in love a couple of times

amr said...

i like these pics and i heard that Stacey Jackson is going to be singing at Gay Pride on 2nd July.i really like his music .

Eoin O'Connor said...

He's so beautiful! Lovely choice :)