Buy Stuff

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Amazing "I Had Today Off" Monday Roundup!

Isn't funny how the smallest things can give you a new lease on life?  I hope you enjoy this collections of boys as much as I enjoyed collecting them for you.






Lots more after the jump!

















































































































Please trust me when I say that with the rarest of exceptions I do not know the names of any of these boys, so please don't ask.
Today's soundtrack is Abba: The Visitors.

4 comments:

Luke said...

May I ask which ones are the exceptions? :D

Luke said...

Oh and thanks for the c-bones! :)

Uncle Mame said...

Whew! I need a cigarette.

bufs said...

Whew! Another wunnerful collection of deliciously toothsome pulchritude from the master, er, mistress, Vera!

Selfishly, I believe it's obvi you need more days off!

Thank you!