Buy Stuff

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mystery Boy











I saw this beautiful boy on Tumblr today and immediately had to know who he was.  He may actually be the twinkiest model ever.  The über-twink.  As you may know, Auntie Vera doesn't believe that it's possible to be too twinky.  It turns out that I've seen him before, on The Beauty Hunter blog,and Loco Luke's blog, but somehow he didn't make a big impression on me until today.  His name is Curtis Hellegouarch  and he's signed to a model agency in Paris. That's all I know.  We'll be seeing him around here again, I hope.

4 comments:

Jason Shaw said...

I love the hair and love the lips. I wonder how good he is for making coffee.

Clipboy said...

Lovely cutie pie :D

Luke said...

He's one of the cutest models I know.

deejohn said...

I'm really surprised that we've seen so little of him.