Buy Stuff

Friday, September 2, 2011

Not That Sean Young

If you are of a certain age, you might be excused if, if I told you that I was posting pictures of Sean Young, you thought that I was referring to an actress whose career peaked in the 1980s.  When I saw the name Sean Young on a post at Famous Male Forums,  I immediately thought of the actress who starred in a few good movies (Blade Runner), and more than a few bad ones (Poor White Trash), and who, rightly or wrongly, gained a reputation for being bat-shit crazy.  

No, this is not that Sean Young.  This Sean Young is a 19-year-old actor. His screen work to this point has been in a handful of British TV shows, only one of which, (Sherlock) has crossed the Atlantic.  I personally think this one is prettier of the two,  but that's simply a matter of opinion.

No comments: