Buy Stuff

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Beeser Ist Besser

I have three things I want to say in regard to the beautiful young thing pictured above,  a recently signed model named Robbie Beeser.  #1. I probably would not have found Robbie as soon as I did if it hadn't been for jaymcfly at Dreamboats, who found him first.   Thank you Jay!  

#2.  Isn't it interesting, the difference between models in Poloroids looking normal gorgeous and the same models in professional photos looking super-glam gorgeous?  Compare.

Poloroids:





Professional photos:







#3. What is the deal with all these amazingly beautiful guys from Canada?  I think it has something to do with universal health care.

2 comments:

jaymcfly said...

I wonder if its the lighting and the photgrapher that amps up the gorgeousness , Vincent Ko who did the outside shoot is very talented . I'd love if Touchdown Robbie did one of the short videos ala robbie the model .

Jason Shaw said...

How utterly adorable, beyond words adorable.