Buy Stuff

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tales of Abandoned Blog Posts, Part Two: A Dream Or A Dud?




In the Spring of 2010 I was going to write a piece about the secret influence that Mystery Date™( a Milton Bradley game) had on my life,  but I was stymied by my inability to find pictures of most of the "dates."  Also, I had planned to expound upon the idea that "the Dud" was actually more attractive than "the Dream",  but not only did I find that the idea was not particularly original, from the commercial I could tell that it isn't really true.  

2 comments:

jaymcfly said...

is it me or does the guy with the brolly . look a tad like warbler blaine , ? I did enjoy the advert . Dont think mystery date , made it over here though .

Uncle Mame said...

Fascinating, particularly the commercial. Would love to see an updated version of this game. Thanks Vera!