Buy Stuff

Friday, February 3, 2012

Star, Star, Star

The world in his grasp.
I had planned to go see The Woman in Black today,  but at the last minute I decided to see Chronicle instead,  mainly because the Rotten Tomatoes score for the latter was so much higher.  I'm glad I did,  because it's three quarters of a pretty good movie, but especially because of Dane DeHann, who, mark my words, is going to be a star, star, star.  Dane,  who looks like jailbait, but isn't, has been an HBO kind of guy up 'til now, with roles on True Blood, and In Treatment.  He has a couple more high profile films coming up this year, so keep an eye out. 




2 comments:

Luke said...

I had seen a preview of Chronicle a while back and thought the young lead was very good looking. Kinda forgot about it later...might go and watch it next. Thanks for the reminder!

Luke said...

Despite all the love...he's so gonna stay away from my car....