Buy Stuff

Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Tiago


I think I may be slightly in love with Tiago Pinheiro, a 17-year-old model from (where else?) Brazil - not to be confused with a musician named Thiago Pinheiro. Mind you, there is a vast gulf between "slightly in love" and "totally obsessed", but the problem with a vast gulf is that if you get too close to the edge it's easy to fall in.   But, back to the matter at hand, I just adore young Tiago here. I love everything from the adorable gap between his front teeth (please do not get that "fixed") to the fact that he obviously spends no time at all in the gym. Will he be the next Francisco?  Too soon to tell, so I'll just have to keep a close eye on him.

If you suspect there are more pictures after the jump, you are correct.














1 comment:

Luke said...

Very nice!
Not too pretty if you know what mean.