Buy Stuff

Sunday, September 2, 2012

The "I Finally Have The Internet Again And It's Labor Day Weekend" Sunday Roundup





What does one do with oneself when there is no Internet to fill the time?  What I did was start to sort through the thousands of photos that have accumulated on my hard drive.  Many of the pictures in this collection where found in folders that where labeled things like "April 2007."  If you find that any of these are repeats from past roundups, well, you have a better memory than I do.

The usual rules apply.  In most cases I have no idea who the subjects of the photos are, where they are from, their telephone number, email address, or sexual orientation.  All of these photos were found on the web and are assumed to be in the public domain.  I do not claim ownership of any of them.  Also, smoking is bad, and it's not my fault that years of conditioning have caused me to think that pictures of boys smoking are hot.   And always wear a seat belt when riding in a car.  Did I miss anything?











Much more after the jump:




















































































5 comments:

Peter said...

Welcome Back. We missed you.

jono b said...

Hey! Nice to see you again! Some great shots here! Many have not seen before, or not for a long time!

Pixxan said...

What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

bufs said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

It's obvious you put your time away to good use. That said, please never abandon us again!

I kid. I know your sabattical wasn't by chioce. Welcome home!

mischa said...

Hey Vera, The model in the first pic is the same pic someone claiming to Alexi sent me some years ago. Of course he was in love with me and wanted me to send him money via Western Union so he could buy a plane ticket and come to the States to marry me. ha. btw, love all the arm pit shots.