Buy Stuff

Monday, September 3, 2012

Where's Jorge?

I ran across this delightful young man while browsing Tumblr the other day. His name is Jorge Padro, and  last summer he was signed to an modeling agency in Milan. This summer he is nowhere to be found.  I wonder why someone like Jorge, who would seem to be a shoe-in,  disappears?  It's a dirty business, modeling, and a career can fall by the wayside for a lot of reasons.  I wonder what happened to Jorge. Did he decide it wasn't for him? Is he simply taking a break?  Do clients find him undesirable? (Hard to believe, that one.)  Whatever the reason, too bad, because he really is lovely, and I'd like to see more of him.









1 comment:

Eoin O'Connor said...

The last one reminds me of a Douglas booth kind of pose. Very handsome,bthis one....good luck finding more of him...

Eoin