Buy Stuff

Friday, March 6, 2015

Here's Some Good News!

This doesn't really have anything to do with Lucky Blue Smith, but I don't like to have a week go by without a least one picture of him,

The good news is that, for now, Blogger, aka Google has backed away from their plan to nuke all the adult blogs they are currently hosting.  Why?  I don't know, but I have the feeling that the outcry was loud and long.  Even though this is not really an "adult" blog, at least in the way that Google uses the word, I was fearful for the future of this blog and many of the blogs that I follow, and now I'm breathing a bit easier.  There may still be some changes to come regarding where this blog is hosted, but that is something that I don't have to worry about for the time being. 

Instead, I will continue to look for pretty pictures of Lucky Blue and post them here.  Amen!


5 comments:

bufs said...

That's good news indeed. Now we're all lucky and not the least bit blue. All is right with the universe, or at least this fantabulous little corner of it.

Anonymous said...

It may not come as a surprise that I am a huge Lucky fan too. And I'm ...well.. lucky that you're posting so many pictures of him. Mind you I rather like his hair being not that bleached out but rather a bit more natural like in the pictures above. Do we actually know what his true hair colour is?
luke

Vera said...

When you see very young pictures of Lucky, he is as blond as blond can be, but like many blonds his hair darkened over time. I think that the color you see in these two pictures are pretty close to his actual color. The platinum blond that he is so famous for now is a fairly recent thing, and at the time that his manager had him do it he was a bit nervous about it, as he made clear on Twitter. His own first reaction to it did not seem entirely positive.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that it is his natural hair color that I like best. Mind you he would look great with any color of course.
I noticed you too are going quite blonde these days.
luke

Vera said...

I have the priviledge of choosing my hair color by making a trip to the bedroom closet.