Buy Stuff

Saturday, October 24, 2015

This Is Axel!


Thanks to DeeJohn at the always excellent Beauty Hunter 2, I am now completely obsessed with Axel Kwenkeu, the 17-year-old Belgian beauty who is sure to take the world by storm. (DeeJohn is always doing this kind of thing to me.) Axel, who is lovelier than any rose, ticks off so many boxes for me:  That glorious nimbus of hair, skin the color of chocolate-flavored love (see the musical Hair), lips that were made for... let's say... kissing, and eyes that look like they were made out of magic and the tears of unicorns. And to top it off,  fully acknowledging that I may be the only living person for whom this is a thing, a sexy-ass gap between his front teeth. Heaven.

 










Lots more after the jump!
































3 comments:

Abraham Phillips said...

Can this guy be anymore hotter.

Vera said...

Probably not.

deejohn said...

Vera, He's certainly worth a big weekend post here. Glad you like him.
I thought he was French at first, but then I forgot how the Belgians sound the same.
Of course it's the hair that frames his beauty.
Some great added pictures here as well.