Buy Stuff

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Meanwhile, On Instagram...

I have reason to believe that Jordan Simcox is 17 years old, but he has been using Instagram to put himself on display for years. What is there to say about him?  He plays soccer, is probably straight, likes to dance, and has social media accounts  (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Vine) that he hasn't touched in years. He has thousands of Instagram followers and is famous enough that there are several bogus accounts perpetrated by people impersonating him.  He shows up on my Tumblr dash with some regularity.  Here is a small sampling of his wares. If I attempted to post every shirtless selfie he ever shared it would take me weeks to collect them all.































4 comments:

Pitbullshark said...

He looks really good, just right, actually, and quite sexy (so 18 for him will be awesome). I am thankful that he knows how good he looks and is happy to share it, apparently all the time! That's one of my favorite characteristics of a guy like that, no shyness, no s self-effacing manner, no false modesty, and no embarrassment, just KNOWING the affect he can have. I also like it that he poses with his friends, who look good, too, but he always looks a little bit better! Smart, that!

anonimatus said...

Muito lindo !!!!!

Vera said...

Pitbullshark, I have often said, but it bears repeating, that I am immensely grateful for the vast number of guys on the Internet who believe that if you've got it you should flaunt it.

bufs said...

Now them's what I call wares! Lovely.