Buy Stuff

Sunday, June 5, 2016

A Long Overdue Sunday Roundup






Who remembers when I used to do this on a weekly basis?  In the end it was too much for me to keep up with. It seems like it has been ages since I've done one, so here is a roundup of some pictures I've collected from throughout the web. All photos are property of the original photographers.  I don't know who any of these people are or where to get more of them, mostly, so don't ask. Yes, that "mostly" means that there are some of them who I can identify, but don't ask anyway. Some of these may be repeats of things I have posted before, but I can't find it in myself to care. Enjoy!












There are 100 more pictures after the jump.














































































































No comments: