Buy Stuff

Monday, September 26, 2016

"The Star"

This 19-year-old person is Chris Walsh, a college student from Virginia who likes to put up lots of semi-naked pics of himself on Instagram, and thank god for that. In what may be a case of wild hyperbole, wishful thinking, grandiose self-worth, or a potent cocktail of all three, he refers to himself as "The Star." I'll cut him some slack for that. After all, he does have about 67,000 Instagram followers who like looking at pictures of him, and after all, I am one of those people. (Or how's this? Maybe it's ironic self-deprecation!) On YouTube, where he has a much smaller audience, he makes videos with his boyfriend Joe. Yes, sorry boys, but he's taken. Did I mention that he is an aspiring singer, and has a full album of songs that (as far as I can tell) are only available on YouTube? Your mileage may vary. 

Find him on Instagram here, and YouTube here







































2 comments:

Pete Ancell said...

That young man has the best treasure trail I have ever seen!! Just saying!! Thanks Vera

Vera said...

It is rather perfect. I wonder if he helps nature out a bit.