Buy Stuff

Thursday, October 13, 2016

All Andrei, All The Time?

Does it seem as if this blog is about to become a tribute site to 16-year-old Romanian model Andrei Dobrin?  Don't worry, that's not about to happen, but since young Andrei was chosen by Models.com as their Model of the Week, and because I admire him so,  I felt an urge to post him again, even though he was the subject of my last post. Quite a beauty is our Andrei, even though I often wish I could take him out and feed him a few hamburgers.  I suspect that he's the type who can eat anything and never gain weight, but I like him too much to hold that against him.

Just a note to my regular readers, if in fact I still have any of those, by way of explaination for my somewhat sporadic posting schedule:  I am currently rehearsing a musical in which I have a rather large role, and my computer time is limited. On top of that, I have been a bit obsessed with the upcoming American shit storm election, and have found myself spending a lot of the time I usually spend prowling the Internet for hot guys reading every political site I can find.  This, too, will pass, but until that time, please bear with me.  I suspect that my current schedule will be in full effect until around Christmas

















2 comments:

kinkynik said...

A surfeit of Andrei is something to see.

Post on and be damned, I too am slightly infatuated with the elfin beauty.

Great pix, thankx.

Vera said...

Glad you like him Kinkynik. I plan on sharing everything about him that I find.