Buy Stuff

Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Quick Apology

Because of the constant barrage of spam in my comments sections - the spam greatly outnumber the actual comments - any comments posted to a post more than a few days after I posted it must be moderated by me before it can appear.  Until Blogger, in all its infinite wisdom, redesigned their dashboard several months ago,  one saw the moderation queue as soon as one logged onto their dashboard. Now, however, the moderation queue is hidden in a folder inside a folder.  A folder, I might add, that I did not know about until just a few days ago. So if you are one of my readers who submitted a comment on this blog that never was approved  for posting until just a few days ago, I deeply apologize. It won't happen again.


2 comments:

Pitbullshark said...

Ah, I was wondering why several of my comments that I made a while ago suddenly all appeared at once!

Vera said...

Yes, that's why. I also found a giant spam folder that I didn't know existed, and it had valid comments in it as well. Grrrr.