Buy Stuff

Saturday, May 6, 2017

The 9th Anniversary Not Quite Sunday Roundup: 2008



Nine years ago on this day I threw caution to the wind and posted my first blog. I didn't know what I was doing then, and frankly I still don't. In celebration of nine years of diminishing returns, here, in several installments, are a couple hundred of my favorite pictures from the first nine years.

And we'll start with 2008:












More after the jump.






























Next up: You guessed it! 2009!



2 comments:

Pitbullshark said...

I'd say from the look of all these, you definitely DID know what you were doing!

Anonymous said...

So, where are they all now, we wonder? I can answer for image 15, Eiji Wentz, Still with his partner Teppei Koike, from the duo WaT. Both around 31 now and still looking good, even if they don't sing together any more. - Ian